We are a decentralized identity aggregator
Our name Litentry was formed by combining the words 'Lite' and 'Entry'. Our vision is to provide users with simplified entry to Web3.
Our team has deep understanding of both the Polkadot and Ethereum ecosystems.
Since 2018, we've been working closely with the Partity team to become the standard in cross-chain identity.
We received a grant from the Web3 Foundation, and our token, LIT was listed on Binance in 2021.
Today, we are actively working on our parachain and a wide-range of products that provide identity solutions.
Like the blockchain, our diverse team is decentralized, working multiple locations across the world.
Where we work
Our diverse and talented team works remotely across the world.
Our team members also have the option of working in one of our offices in Berlin, Munich, or Hangzhou.
What we've achieved so far
- Enrolled in Web3 Foundation Grant wave 3
- Seed round and strategic round fundraising
- Join Web3 Summit in Shanghai
- Governance app proposal approved by the Polkadot council
- Start Spark Program, build international communities.
- Binance Launchpool Listing
- CoinEx Global Listing
- MEXC Global Listing
- Gate.io Listing
- Joined Polkadot DAO Alliance
- Joined Berkeley Xcelerator Cohort
- Joined Substrate Builders Program
- Litentry is on Rococo
- Litentry connected to Polkadot Rococo testnet as parachain
- Coinone exchange Listing
- Joined Web 3.0 Bootcamp
- My Crypto Profile Launch
- DID Startups Program Launch
- Web3Go Launch
- Litentry Crowdloan Launch
- Kucoin exchange Listing
- Bybit exchange Listing
- Drop3Bot Launch
- Litentry Mobile App Beta
- Litmus Crowdloan Launch
- Litmus onboarding on Kusama
- My Crypto Profile Partnership Launch
- Drop3 Projects onboarding
- Litentry Mobile App General Launch
- Litmus adds additional functionalities
- Initial version of credit score calculation
- My Crypto Profile 2.0