Powering our identity products and empowering our users
We have two parachains, Litmus and Litentry. Litmus is our canary chain on the Kusama network. Litentry is a our production chain intended for Polkadot network.
- Status: ONLINE
- Status: Won Slot 23
- Start Date: 21 Jan 2022
- Slot leasing period:(Parachain duration)48 weeks
- Target: #23-25
- Crowdloan Hardcap: 50,000 KSM
- Token Reward Pool: 1 KSM : 30 LIT
(Hardcap: 1.5% of total supply)
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2022
- Minimum Contribution: 0.1 KSM
- Reward distribution:LIT rewards will be distributed linearly in each block. The distribution starts once the Litmus parachain runs on the Kusama relay chain and balance transfer is enabled. Distribution ends when the parachain slot expires (after 48 weeks).
- Status: ONLINE
- Status: Won Slot 15
- Start Date: 5 Apr 2022
- Bidding on slots: #14-21
- Slot leasing period: 96 weeks (Parachain duration)
- Onboarding of winning parachains:June 2022
- Crowdloan cap: 3,000,000 DOT
- Rewards: Tier Reward System
- Rewards cap: 20,000,000 LIT (20% of total supply)
- Vesting Period LIT rewards will be distributed linearly in each block. The distribution will start once the Litentry parachain runs on the Polkadot relay chain and will end when the parachain slot expires (after 96 weeks).
- Crownloan campaign deadline:23 June 2022 (block 10,881,400)
The token bridge is mainly used to transfer users' ERC20 LIT tokens onto the Litmus parachain.
While we provide uni-directional transfer (ETH => Litmus) in the first version, we will expand it to allow the opposite direction in the near future.
Drop3 pallet is used to interact with Drop3, which is a web3 community engagement tool with a focus on TaskFi.
While the whole architecture and implementation are still in rapid development, the first version of the drop3 pallet mainly focuses on:
- Data structure and role definition
- Lifecycle management of reward pools
- Distribution of rewards
TEE(Trusted Execution Environment)
User privacy is central to everything we do.
Our TEE implementation plays an important role in protecting our users. Allowing us to securely execute our pallets/modules and store data.
Would you like to learn more?
Learn more about the Litmus and Litentry parachains within our documentation.