React Native Engineer (f/d/m) – Remote
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
You will be an integral part of our software development team and contribute to our two product lines. Your main responsibility will be to support the mobile team to develop the React Native Litentry App. Litentry is a governance-focused App, which aims to be a gateway to the Polkadot and Kusama networks.
- Collaborate with team members within a scrum framework and share updates with the entire Litentry Team
- Contribute to the development of new features of our governance app and take care of bugs fixes
- Review and test code
- Write the technical documentation
- Solid experience with React or React Native and/or Typescript
- Experience in developing projects in a team using an agile methodology
- Being able to write testable code
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3
- You are a quick learner and problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Nice To Haves
- Experience in Native Mobile Development (iOS/Android)
- Experience writing tests, e.g. unit tests, acceptance tests, integration tests
- Being an open-source contributor
- Documentation skills
- Having participated in hackathons
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum or other blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with Substrate and Polkadot
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop of your choice
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where We Work
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, the UK, and France, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.