Frontend Engineer (f/d/m) - Remote
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
As a Frontend Engineer you will be an integral part of our Protocol Team and contribute to the development of the Litentry Parachain. The job is completely remote and has a flexible work schedule.
- According to the Protocol requirements, analyze, design and develop reasonable frontend new features
- Quick delivery of proof of concepts
- Extend our solutions based on informed decisions through your knowledge and performing proof of concepts
- Further develop our engineering principles and standards of clean code, efficiency, and maintainability
- Create process documentation that clearly and efficiently communicates concepts, ideas, and instructions
- Experience with Blockchain development is essential
- At least 3 years of working experience in frontend development
- Good at React, have working experience with Node.js, relational and non-relational databases
- Strong technical understanding of how modern web applications work from end to end
- Ability to write testable code, have experience in collaborating on open source projects using Github, managing issues, reviewing contributor submissions, and so on
- Good English reading and writing skills, able to write English technical documents
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with cryptography, Passion about blockchain technology and decentralization
- familiarity with Polkadot
- Substrate ecosystem experience is highly valued
- You feel comfortable with taking ownership for independent projects
- Highly experienced in developing resilient and secure codes
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop of your choice
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where we work
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, the UK, and France, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.