Digital Design Intern (f/d/m) - Remote or Onsite
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that. This job is remote and has a flexible work schedule - but we also have an office space in Berlin which you could use.
As a Digital Design Intern at Litentry, you will have the opportunity to learn how to create marketing visuals for our existing & upcoming products. You will work closely with our Marketing & Design teams to produce creative assets for our growth channels.
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design for performance marketing ads as the main focus, but also for other growth channels
- Support the Marketing Team in their communication efforts across multiple channels
- Work closely with the Design Team to establish the style of communication
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development or production
- Collaborate with business & technical leaders and designers
- Present and deliver your design solutions in a structured and argumentative way
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, design team and stakeholders
- Deliver infographics, illustrations, social media banners, templates, slides, brand guidelines and motion graphics
- You are a student or have recently graduated in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or a similar degree
- You feel perfectly comfortable communicating in English with our colleagues from around the world
- You currently live or plan to live in Germany for the duration of the internship and you have the right to work in Germany
- You have a sophisticated sense of design with an eye for typography, layout and appreciation of brand guidelines
- You possess knowledge of design principles and a feel for aesthetics
- You are fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign) and have experience with Figma
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated team
- Lots of freedom, personal responsibility and flexible working hours
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- A super friendly and international team
- Paid 6-month internship
Where We Work
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin and Hangzhou, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, Portugal and a few other countries, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We would love to hear from you! Please apply with your Portfolio and CV.