DevOps Engineer (f/d/m) – Remote
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that. If you are excited about blockchain and want to become part of a super motivated team, get in touch!
- Develop and maintain mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems
- Contribute to software architecture and development
- Use open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve problems with custom workflows
- Collaborate with team members on projects to tackle complex technological infrastructure, security, and development challenges
- In-depth experience with devops tools, e.g. Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Ansible
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of networks (TCP/IP), nginx and high-available deployment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop of your choice
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where we work
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, the UK, and France, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.