Blockchain Developer (f/d/m) – Remote
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
As a Blockchain Developer you will be an integral part of our software development team and contribute to our two product lines. Your main responsibility will be to support the design and creative projects within our marketing team’s workstream.
- Implement the pallets based on Substrate
- Contribute to the WASM smart contract development
- Write the technical documentation
- Fix the bugs in our testnet and mainnet
- Research the latest secure computing technologies, such as SGX
- Experience with distributed systems, particularly with writing high-performance, high-security code
- Good knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum or other blockchain technologies
- Solid computer science background
- Being able to write testable code
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3
- You are a quick learner and problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Experience with Rust
- Familiarity with Substrate and Polkadot
Nice to Haves
- Documentation skills
- Experience with cryptography
- Experience implementing consensus algorithms
- Being an open-source contributor
- Having participated in hackathons
- Experience in Intel SGX or zero knowledge proof
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop of your choice
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where we work
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, the UK, and France, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.